Sunday, May 09, 2004

mug mug mug. thats my life. for now.

We have no pay; we have no say; but we all long to be free one day. They said it was over, but no. it has only begun. The mugging re-commences once again. Your recess is non-existent; your break’s presence is amiss. 3 more weeks, and whatever we have sown will bear fruit, if there is any fruit to bear that is. Within those 3 weeks, there will be pain, and suffering, sweat and gnashing of teeth, as we prepare for the paper that will determine our future.

Your inherent biasness is disturbing. What is it you have against me that you must perpetually find fault with all that I say and do. Why must you always take sides against me? Is it your upbringing? Is it you? Or is it just me? No. That is not the case. Given the same conditions and setting, your judgment will be dependant on the people around you.
You think it’s fun, but you don’t know the amount of hurt caused by your smirks and laughter. No, it is not your fault. But you just had to show it. I can accept that. Not that I enjoy it, but I still tolerate it.

Than again, I wonder, am I guilty of the same crime? –ponders-
It’s not true we’re all like that. Maybe not me. but there are others.

3 more weeks, 3 more weeks till doomsday come. It’s too late to cherish all that you have now. The war has already begun.