Robin the Great.
just needed to say
real sorry i cldnt come
was stucka t home with a a stuffed nose concurrent with a flu
and a neck so stiff it couldnt turn nor bend right.
but anyways
Happy Birthday ya?
ride strong and fast.
C=
He Said on 2nd Dec 2004:
A Night As Mindless Sheep.
Before today, I have always consistently maintained the policy of one show per vote for SI. Just because Sly fans are hell bent on retrograting the democratic process by voting multiple times (effectively reverting back to the old-styled oppressive democracies where the rich held disproportionate power) doesn't mean I have to do it too, biatch. Even when my one vote failed to keep Jessea (still the biggest travesty in Singapore TV's history, which admittedly isn't much), I held steadfast to this principle. Like I said before, even if everyone else on this good earth decides to descend into decadence and depravity, I will still remain the bastion of my principles.
[Note: And no I'm not one of those ghey people who vote every show. Just selective shows.]
However, today, all that changed. Decency was outraged and principles flew out of the window when crunch time came.
I voted 5 times for Taufik.
Well technically I haven't really prostituted my principles, since the other four votes are done on behalf of other people. But I just felt... dirty voting so many times. Every time I pressed the 'send' button a little bit of my innocence faded into the twilight.
And the weird thing is I wasn't even that convicted of my decision, at least not when compared to how convicted I was of taufik's superiority before the show. Though everything Batisah did was better then that 'act angmoh buay angmoh' rock song Slyvester did, Slyvester actually did 'I Dream' better then Taufik IMO. But ahwell now is not the time to be a flip flopper, or you will waste away everything you have gambled, like Kerry did.
And in the end Taufik won, phew. Now I just need to recoup the money I spent on those extra votes and my dignity is restored.
Holy crap that entry was so full of bull.
Oh and South Park rocks. They killed Kenny! The bastards!
real sorry i cldnt come
was stucka t home with a a stuffed nose concurrent with a flu
and a neck so stiff it couldnt turn nor bend right.
but anyways
Happy Birthday ya?
ride strong and fast.
C=
He Said on 2nd Dec 2004:
A Night As Mindless Sheep.
Before today, I have always consistently maintained the policy of one show per vote for SI. Just because Sly fans are hell bent on retrograting the democratic process by voting multiple times (effectively reverting back to the old-styled oppressive democracies where the rich held disproportionate power) doesn't mean I have to do it too, biatch. Even when my one vote failed to keep Jessea (still the biggest travesty in Singapore TV's history, which admittedly isn't much), I held steadfast to this principle. Like I said before, even if everyone else on this good earth decides to descend into decadence and depravity, I will still remain the bastion of my principles.
[Note: And no I'm not one of those ghey people who vote every show. Just selective shows.]
However, today, all that changed. Decency was outraged and principles flew out of the window when crunch time came.
I voted 5 times for Taufik.
Well technically I haven't really prostituted my principles, since the other four votes are done on behalf of other people. But I just felt... dirty voting so many times. Every time I pressed the 'send' button a little bit of my innocence faded into the twilight.
And the weird thing is I wasn't even that convicted of my decision, at least not when compared to how convicted I was of taufik's superiority before the show. Though everything Batisah did was better then that 'act angmoh buay angmoh' rock song Slyvester did, Slyvester actually did 'I Dream' better then Taufik IMO. But ahwell now is not the time to be a flip flopper, or you will waste away everything you have gambled, like Kerry did.
And in the end Taufik won, phew. Now I just need to recoup the money I spent on those extra votes and my dignity is restored.
Holy crap that entry was so full of bull.
Oh and South Park rocks. They killed Kenny! The bastards!