conquereors.
all my life, all 16 years, i've lived under the shaddows of others. maybe it's juz part of life, maybe it's something we all go through.
since young, it was my brother that was the more talented one. better looking. a natural artist. musically inclined (perfect pitch. i? a hopeless ugly duckling with no musical sense at all. my captain has always been the better deabter, me? his sidekick. but it didn stop me from picking up guitar without any professional trng. it didnt stop me from becoming the debater i've become today. i cant say for sure tt every1 agrees with my achievements so far, but what i can say confidently without a doubt is that i gave my best and have no regrets.
cant say that i was always at the steering wheel, but i'm glad i passed my rudder to some1 who can better manage it far beyond my individual abilities.
I'M CAPTURED BY YOUR HOLY CALLING
SET ME APART
I KNOW YOU'RE DRAWING ME TO YOURSELF
LEAD ME, LORD I PRAY
TAKE ME, MOULD ME
USE ME, FILL ME
I GIVE MY LIFE TO THE POTTER'S HAND
CALL ME, GUIDE ME
LEAD ME, WALK BESIDE ME
I GIVE MY LIFE TO THE POTTER'S HAND
best of all, with love, its nvr seemed easier than b4!
mugging lately abt 8hrs a day since sat. haven't been here for a while. tired. not thinking nor typing staright. shall go do my qt. till next time than!
since young, it was my brother that was the more talented one. better looking. a natural artist. musically inclined (perfect pitch. i? a hopeless ugly duckling with no musical sense at all. my captain has always been the better deabter, me? his sidekick. but it didn stop me from picking up guitar without any professional trng. it didnt stop me from becoming the debater i've become today. i cant say for sure tt every1 agrees with my achievements so far, but what i can say confidently without a doubt is that i gave my best and have no regrets.
cant say that i was always at the steering wheel, but i'm glad i passed my rudder to some1 who can better manage it far beyond my individual abilities.
I'M CAPTURED BY YOUR HOLY CALLING
SET ME APART
I KNOW YOU'RE DRAWING ME TO YOURSELF
LEAD ME, LORD I PRAY
TAKE ME, MOULD ME
USE ME, FILL ME
I GIVE MY LIFE TO THE POTTER'S HAND
CALL ME, GUIDE ME
LEAD ME, WALK BESIDE ME
I GIVE MY LIFE TO THE POTTER'S HAND
best of all, with love, its nvr seemed easier than b4!
mugging lately abt 8hrs a day since sat. haven't been here for a while. tired. not thinking nor typing staright. shall go do my qt. till next time than!